If you’re like most of the population, you’re probably social distancing from the comfort of your home. If this is the case, you’re also probably going stir crazy- especially since no one knows how long this pandemic will last or when normalcy will return. To help save your mental health, the LeSueur Car Company team has compiled a list of things to do while in quarantine:
1. Complete a puzzle
2. Start a journal or blog. In a few years, you’ll probably look back on this time in awe.
3. Learn or practice an instrument. There are plenty of Youtube tutorials out there.
5. Watch all the really long movies you’ve avoided until now.
6. Teach yourself a foreign language using the internet.
7. Meditate. Try lying down with your eyes closed, palms up while focusing on your breath.
8. Workout, it’s now or never! There are plenty of workouts you can do without gym equipment.
9. Treat yourself to skin care routine you don’t have time for during a normal work week.
10. Look at pictures of puppies.
11. Foster an animal from your local shelter.
12. Write actual letters to family and friends. Additionally, you can write thank-you notes to service people (grocery store workers, pharmacists, medical professionals, etc.) who you remember went out of their way for you during this time.
13. Learn calligraphy, it’s a skill you’ll be able to use your entire life!
14. Deep clean and organize your house. There’s no better time to spring clean!
15. Try on all your clothes and start a donation box for those in need.
16. Deep clean your car. A good interior and exterior wash and clean of your car can at least take up half a day!
17. Look through your pantry and bake with what you have. Who knows, you could create a masterpiece!
18. Watch the films that won Oscars for best picture.
19. Knit, crochet, or needlepoint.
20. Use Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts or Marco Polo to video chat with your long-distance friends.
21. Coloring books are not just for kids.
22. If you’re a writer, try writing a short story or a novel.
23. Create a craft or DIY item you saw on Pinterest.
24. Clear out the family room and camp indoors with blankets, popcorn and good movies.
25. Browse the LeSueur Car Company inventory online and choose your dream vehicle.
Above everything else, remember this:
You are not stuck at home; you are safe at home.
Have additional things to do that we missed on our list? Comment them below!